Website Profiles Add-On
Showcase your employees' talents and experience on your website
About the Website Profiles Add-On
Our Website Profiles Add-on allows you to add a line of code to your website to display profiles for your teachers & staff using the data captured on their Teachworks profiles.
- Customize the fields that appear on employee profiles
- Choose between a "Grid" or "Directory" layout
- Customize the name tag color and name tag text color to match your website's unique look and feel
- Profile fields updated in Teachworks are automatically updated on your website
- Specify which employees to display
- Improve SEO rankings through added keywords
- Easily include employee photos
- The add-on is mobile friendly, ensuring a pleasant browsing experience for your website visitors, regardless of the device they're using
Giving prospective customers more information about your team's skills and experience will help to build trust and they will be more likely to sign up as a result. Included fields are automatically updated on your website when you make changes in Teachworks, allowing you to avoid double data-capturing and save more time.
Start Your Free Trial
More Free Teachworks Integrations & Add-Ons...
An easy way to keep your accounting records up-to-date. Sync customers, invoices, payments and more with the click of a button!
Allow your customers to pay by credit card right from their invoice. Payments are automatically recorded and invoices are marked as paid.
Record student results such as test scores, grades and more. Display results in chart and list format.
Create beautiful emails, track open and delivery rates using MailChimp. Sync your customers and employee lists with the click of a button!
Automatically send lesson reminders by SMS. Customize notification templates to include a personal touch.
Send invoices by email and allow your clients to save, print and pay online. Modify invoice email templates to match different invoice scenarios.
Lock the calendar prior to a specified date to prevent calendar events from being changed. Set a fixed or trailing lock date.
Music schools & teachers can keep easily track of pieces students are learning and performing.