User Time Zones Add-On
Schedule lessons in different time zones and display in a user's local time zone.
About the User Time Zones Add-On
This add-on is the perfect solution for online education businesses with teachers or students in different time zones. You can specify the time zone when scheduling lessons and set the time zone on teacher and client profiles so that their lessons are displayed in their local time.
- Set a date, time and time zone when scheduling lessons.
- Set time zones on user profiles to display lessons in their local time.
- Time zone is automatically set to student's time zone when scheduling a lesson -- with the ability to override it.
- An alert is displayed when a student's time zone is different than your company to ensure that you're aware of the difference.
- Add a time zone merge tag in any of the notification templates related to events.
- Lesson reminders display times in the recipient’s local time.
- Generate invoices with individual lessons appearing in the client’s local time.
- Automatically handles Daylight Savings Time.
The User Time Zones Add-On is an excellent solution for online tutoring with teachers and students in different time zones. It simplifies scheduling across time zones by allowing you to set a time zone when scheduling lessons and displaying lessons in a user's local time zone.
Start Your Free Trial
More Free Teachworks Integrations & Add-Ons...
An easy way to keep your accounting records up-to-date. Sync customers, invoices, payments and more with the click of a button!
Allow your customers to pay by credit card right from their invoice. Payments are automatically recorded and invoices are marked as paid.
Record student results such as test scores, grades and more. Display results in chart and list format.
Create beautiful emails, track open and delivery rates using MailChimp. Sync your customers and employee lists with the click of a button!
Automatically send lesson reminders by SMS. Customize notification templates to include a personal touch.
Send invoices by email and allow your clients to save, print and pay online. Modify invoice email templates to match different invoice scenarios.
Lock the calendar prior to a specified date to prevent calendar events from being changed. Set a fixed or trailing lock date.
Music schools & teachers can keep easily track of pieces students are learning and performing.