Easily keep track of the music pieces your students are learning and performing.
About the Repertoire Tracker Add-On
The Repertoire Tracker allows music schools and teachers to track the music pieces students are learning along with performances related to these pieces. The name can also be changed for use by teachers that would like to track other forms of practice.
- Teachers can easily manage repertoires and performances for their assigned students
- Capture detailed information about each piece and performance for a student
- Give students permission to add, edit or delete their own repertoires and performances
- Add, edit or delete repertoires directly from student profiles or the Repertoires table
- Change the name of the add-on for tracking other forms of practice other than repertoires
The Teachworks Repertoire Tracker will help you to keep better track of your students’ progress over time. Save more time by allowing students to add and edit their own repertoires and performances.
Start Your Free Trial
More Free Teachworks Integrations & Add-Ons...
An easy way to keep your accounting records up-to-date. Sync customers, invoices, payments and more with the click of a button!
Allow your customers to pay by credit card right from their invoice. Payments are automatically recorded and invoices are marked as paid.
Record student results such as test scores, grades and more. Display results in chart and list format.
Create beautiful emails, track open and delivery rates using MailChimp. Sync your customers and employee lists with the click of a button!
Automatically send lesson reminders by SMS. Customize notification templates to include a personal touch.
Send invoices by email and allow your clients to save, print and pay online. Modify invoice email templates to match different invoice scenarios.
Lock the calendar prior to a specified date to prevent calendar events from being changed. Set a fixed or trailing lock date.
Music schools & teachers can keep easily track of pieces students are learning and performing.