Lending Library Add-On
Easily create records and track items that you lend to your students.
About the Lending Library Add-On
The add-on allows you to create records for items (such as instruments or books) that you lend to your students. You can then check out items to a student and set a due date for the item to be returned.
- Add item records to the lending library with detailed descriptions.
- Quickly check out an item by clicking on the check out icon and assigning a student and due date.
- Update multiple items as “Checked In” at once by selecting the checkboxes next to each item.
- Allow clients to view borrowed items along with due dates in their Teachworks account.
- Enable an email reminder to let clients know then their item is due.
This add-on allows you to easily manage items that you lend to students. Stay organized and ensure that you get items back on time, every time.
More Free Teachworks Integrations & Add-Ons...
An easy way to keep your accounting records up-to-date. Sync customers, invoices, payments and more with the click of a button!
Allow your customers to pay by credit card right from their invoice. Payments are automatically recorded and invoices are marked as paid.
Record student results such as test scores, grades and more. Display results in chart and list format.
Create beautiful emails, track open and delivery rates using MailChimp. Sync your customers and employee lists with the click of a button!
Automatically send lesson reminders by SMS. Customize notification templates to include a personal touch.
Send invoices by email and allow your clients to save, print and pay online. Modify invoice email templates to match different invoice scenarios.
Lock the calendar prior to a specified date to prevent calendar events from being changed. Set a fixed or trailing lock date.
Music schools & teachers can keep easily track of pieces students are learning and performing.